» version 3.5.0 - posted on 2013-04-30
New look and feel and semiautomatic login to web pages.
» version 126.96.36.199 - posted on 2007-04-18
EULA - End User License Agreement
Agreement: This is a legal agreement (Agreement) between you, the Licensed User, and Arduino Software, the producer and owner of the software product named PasswordsPro object of this agreement.
By selecting I accept below, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, select I do not accept below and do not install nor use the product.
Your use of this Software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement. All updates to the Software shall be considered part of the Software and subject to the terms of this Agreement. Changes to this Agreement may accompany updates to the Software, in which case by installing such update Customer accepts the terms of the Agreement as changed.
1. Grant of license and prohibitions. This Software is licensed to you. You are not obtaining title to the Software or any copyrights. You may not sublicense, rent, lease, convey, modify, translate, convert to another programming language, decompile, or disassemble the Software for any purpose. The license may not be transferred to another person. This is a multi-computer license, you may install and use additional copies of this Software with your own license.
2. Evaluation. If this software is labelled Evaluation or Demo or Trial, your license permits use only for your internal demonstration, test, or evaluation purposes. Note that Evaluation software disables itself on the time-out date identified on the software info dialog box.
3. Limited Warranty. The software is provided as is and Arduino Software disclaims all warranties relating to this software, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Limitation on damages. Neither Arduino Software nor anyone involved in the creation, production or delivery of this software shall be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use such software even if Arduino Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims. In no event shall Arduino Software liability for any damages exceed the price paid for the license to use the software, regardless of the form of claim. The person using the software bears all risk as to the quality and performance of the software.
5. Propietary Rights. No title to or ownership of the software is transferred to you. Arduino Software and/or its licensors own and retain all title and ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the software, including any adaptations or copies. You acquire only a limited license to use the software.
6. Governing Law. The agreement shall be governed by the laws of Argentina, Santa Fe State, Rafaela city. Any action or proceeding brought by either party against the other arising out of or related to this agreement shall be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Rafaela, Argentina. The parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.